Introduction to NukeX
eLearning | 1.14 Gb
With this training kit presented by ignisfatuus on NukeX, we will :
* Learn basics of Nuke's versatile interface & its customization.
* Explore pane's, project settings & navigation controls.
* Learn the behavior of viewer node & viewer on-screen controls.
* Explore transformation & animation controls.
* Learn the hybrid ROTOPAINT tool.
* Learn 2D tracking followed by 2D corner pinning.
* Learn the basics of channel management system of Nuke.
* Do Multipass compositing & channel editing.
* Explore keying with Keylight, Primatte, Keyer node & IBK colour & gizmo node.
* Learn the very basics of Nuke's 3D system.
* Explore brand new CAMERA TRACKER node used to solve 3D camera moves.
* Create a depth map using brand new DEPTH GENERATOR node followed by a Depth Blur using Zblur Node